Written By Ryan Meredith
Today with digital downloads as opposed to old vinyl records, DJ’s now have a digital music library bursting with thousands of songs. So naturally, there are going to be some hidden gems for every part of your big day.
Ensuring guests are enjoying themselves, before they get the chance to hit the dancefloor, is important. It's a balanced mix of a great MC, good conversation and the music to match the mood. I like to play a mix of songs that are relaxing but familiar, and guide the guests from the start of the meal through to when it's nearly time to hit the dancefloor.
After helping over 300 couples help celebrate their big day, I have chosen 7 'old faithfuls' that deliver on the above - I hope you enjoy!
1. Jackson Breit & Carneyval – It Ain’t Love
2. Jack Johnson – Never Know
3. Lauryn Hill – Can’t Take My Eyes off You
4. Sam Smith – Baby You Make Me Crazy
5. Cris Cab – Good Girls
6. Boyce Avenue ft Blink 182 – I miss You (Acoustic Cover)
7. Meiko – Stuck on You